North Texas HVAC Maintenance Plan
How can you help ensure the longevity of your heating and cooling equipment?
The answer is simple! By scheduling thorough preventive maintenance for your HVAC systems from our Plano air conditioning experts at Aire Texas Heating and Air Conditioning.
When you join the Cool Club at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc, you can count on two inspections and annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems—one appointment in the spring for your AC system and one in the fall for your heating system.
Contact our team today to learn more about The Cool Club Maintenance Plan—we offer more benefits for the price of maintenance than any of our competitors. We are doing it right the first time, every time!
The Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
There are a number of benefits that come with receiving routine HVAC maintenance. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Fewer repairs – When you receive regular tune-ups from a trusted Plano HVAC company like Aire Texas, your technician will be able to identify and address minor problems before they turn into much larger problems that require costly repairs.
- Lower utility bills – Regular maintenance visits mean your HVAC system will remain operating at peak efficiency all year long, which in turn means you save money on energy bills in the long run.
- Improved indoor air quality – Keeping your HVAC unit clean and in check helps keep the air you breathe clean and in check. By improving your indoor air quality, you’ll experience fewer allergies, a reduced risk of respiratory ailments, improved humidity control, and a healthier environment overall.
- Longer lifespan – When you prioritize regular heating and cooling maintenance, you allow your HVAC system to perform at optimal capacity for years to come. That means you won’t have to worry about AC replacement any sooner than you have to.
- Prevent untimely breakdowns – No one wants to be caught in the blistering heat without a working air conditioner or the freezing cold without a working heater. Luckily, when you receive HVAC maintenance services before peak heating and cooling seasons, you can help prevent these untimely (and often very costly) breakdowns.
What’s Included in The Cool Club Maintenance Plan
During a maintenance service call from our team of expert technicians, your HVAC systems will be cleaned, lubricated, tested, and inspected. Over 15 different components and functions of your system will be checked to ensure it continues running at peak capacity and efficiency for the heating or cooling season that lies ahead.
The perks you’ll experience when you become a member of The Cool Club Maintenance Program include:
- 1 free assessment – Free heat load calculation with engineering report (Normally a $300 service)
- Priority service
- Reduced energy costs
- No additional charges for overtime or after-hour visits
- New equipment discount
Routine maintenance ensures that your HVAC systems operate at top capacity with maximum efficiency, ultimately resulting in cost savings for you from month to month.
What To Expect During Your Maintenance Visits
We know that remembering to schedule regular maintenance appointments can be hard, especially with your busy schedule. When you sign up for our HVAC maintenance plan, we’ll take that responsibility off your shoulders. We’ll send an experienced technician to your home twice a year – once in the spring to tune up air conditioning systems and once in the fall to tune up heating systems. Our HVAC techs always arrive on time, so you know you’ll be met with prompt, reliable, and friendly service every time.
The services we provide will vary depending on which system is being tuned up. We follow a comprehensive checklist for both heater maintenance and air conditioning maintenance visits, making sure every part of your HVAC equipment is in proper working order.
Fall Maintenance Checklist
Most heating system problems can be prevented altogether by maintaining your heater the right way. Heating system maintenance also keeps your heater functioning safely—which is particularly important for gas-powered systems. During your fall maintenance appointment, our Plano heating technicians will:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Test starter capabilities
- Inspect pilot system
- Test safety switches
- Test limit switches
- Check air filter (replacement additional cost)
- Check gas valve operation
- Check gas pressure
- Measure air flow
- Measure volts/amps
- Check for burnt wires
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten electrical connections
- Rinse condenser coils with water hose (heat pump units only)
Spring Maintenance Checklist
Summers here in Plano, TX are nothing to contend with, at least not without a fully functioning air conditioner. During your spring AC maintenance visit, our team will:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Conduct temperature split test
- Check freon/refrigerant levels
- Fasten electrical connections
- Purge the drain line
- Check system pressures
- Conduct condenser motor and compressor amp draw
- Test capacitors
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean outside unit
- Check the air filter (replacement additional cost)
- Lubricate components
- Test contactors
- Conduct volts/amps measurements
Call Aire Texas Heating and Air Conditioning To Learn More About The Cool Club Today
HVAC maintenance plans like The Cool Club are a great way to stay on top your yearly HVAC system maintenance all at an affordable price. To learn more about the benefits of joining The Cool Club or to schedule a tune-up today, give the Plano heating and air conditioning experts at Aire Texas a call at (972) 424-2473 or contact us online. We look forward to hearing from you!