Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers in Plano, TX
At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc, we are committed to providing vigilant customer service to our customers throughout Plano, TX and North Central Texas.
This includes educating our customers—education is the platform of our business. When our Diagnostic Engineers or Installation Specialists come to your home, we’ll inform you not only of how your current home comfort systems are serving you, but what products and services will further improve your quality of life.
In many cases, this includes the addition of an air filtration system or air purifier, or even some combination of them both.
For your air filtration and air purifier services, contact Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc We believe in “doing it right the first time every time!”
Your Air Filtration Options
The air filter that comes standard with your HVAC system serves a very important purpose—it protects the inside components of that system from dust, dirt, and other debris. It also traps allergens that could impact the health of your household.
But for true indoor air quality benefits, you’ll want something stronger than just this air filter. There are a number of options to consider, with different MERV values. MERV is Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. It’s a measure, a rating system, of the efficiency of an air filter.
The lowest MERV ratings (1-4) are for basic filtration for your HVAC systems against particles, while the highest (13-16) are so powerful that they’re used in hospitals and clean rooms. You might assume that the higher the MERV rating the better, but too high of a rating can restrict airflow in your home.
- HEPA filters – HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air. It describes air filters designed to trap 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns. Most modern HEPA filters are made from interlaced glass fibers that are twisted and turned in many directions to create a fibrous maze to trap these particles.
- Carbon filtration – The carbon in these filters works to dissipate odors that could be brought on by a variety of factors—cigarette smoke, pet hair, cleaning products, etc.
Comprehensive Air Purification
Air purifiers relieve your home’s indoor air of the microscopic particles that air filtration systems can sometimes simply not get. After speaking with our Customer Specialists, you may determine that one or some combination of the following air purifiers will benefit your household.
- REME Halo air purifier – The REME Halo in-duct air purifier sweeps your home in order to purify pollutants at the source.
- Ionization air purifier – This air purifier creates ion clouds that make contaminants too heavy to stay airborne. They instead collect on a metal plate that you can clean off later.
- UV air purifier – Installed directly into your ductwork, the UV air purifier eliminates microorganisms such as mold and mildew before they even have a chance to reach your indoor air, resulting in a healthier and cleaner home.
With the right combination of air filtration and air purification products and services, you can achieve a healthier home. If you or your family members suffer from allergies and asthma, your symptoms could be greatly reduced. Please contact our Customer Specialists to learn more!