Heating Installation and Replacement in Plano, TX
It’s never easy to prepare for a heating replacement. The timing is usually terrible and happens when you least expect it. If you’re noticing some signs that your heating system isn’t working to its full potential, call the Plano heating installation experts at Aire Texas Heating and Air Conditioning. One of our experienced HVAC technicians will inspect your heating unit and determine whether the HVAC system can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced. Our Plano heating technicians are trusted throughout the area and will ensure that you and your family are taken care of the first time around.
For quality HVAC service and optimal indoor comfort from our heating experts at Aire Texas, give us a call at 972-833-8005 today!
Do You Need a Heating System Replacement?
You never want to be left out in the cold with a heating emergency. So how do you know if you need a new heating system? Waiting until your unit breaks down can cost you more and put you in a bind when choosing a replacement option. There are signs that you can be on the lookout for before you experience an emergency.
- Higher energy bills: If you notice higher than normal energy bills, your system might be overworking to keep your home heated. Usually, heating systems will lose efficiency as they get older. Still, you will want to schedule a maintenance service to check for any additional problems keeping your heating system from being energy efficient.
- Frequent repairs: It might be time for a new heater installation if you’re constantly making service calls for your HVAC unit. All those maintenance calls add up and can cost just as much, if not more, than a brand-new unit.
- Uneven heating throughout your home: If some rooms in your home are cooler than others, you might need to schedule a heating service call. Uneven heating can indicate that there is a blockage in the air ducts or a more significant issue that might require a replacement.
- Short-cycling: When the heater constantly runs, stops, then starts back up, this is referred to as short-cycling. This can increase your energy costs and cause wear and tear on your HVAC system. Short-cycling is typically a sign that it might be time for a new AC system.
- Weird noises: Some noises coming from your AC unit are expected, but if you hear loud banging or rattling noises, you might have a big problem. These noises could be a sign that something has come loose in the unit and is rattling around. You definitely don’t want to ignore those sounds because they could have dangerous consequences, like a carbon monoxide leak.
- Your unit is old: Heating and cooling systems generally have a 15-20 year life expectancy. If your HVAC system is older, it might be time to start planning for a replacement. Older heating systems are less energy efficient and have more problems towards the end of their run. If you’re ready to replace your older heating system, you can trust the TX heating installation experts at Aire Texas.
Your Heating Installation Options
When the time has come to replace your heating and air conditioning system, you have several options available. It’s easier to plan ahead by paying attention to the signs listed above so you have time to make the best decision for your home and family’s heating needs. It is important to discuss the options with one of our expert HVAC technicians since they can tell you if you need to have your air ducts cleaned, repair attic insulation, or other factors that may prevent a new unit from working more efficiently. Listed below are some heating replacement options to consider.
- Portable heaters are small heaters you can use to control the heat in each room you place one in. They just need to be plugged in. DO NOT leave a portable heater running in an empty space.
- Furnaces are the most common heating system and can run on electricity, propane, natural gas, or heating oil. Using whatever power source the furnace is equipped with, the burners will ignite and heat the air that is distributed throughout the home via air ducts.
- Boilers are another common heating system. The boiler heats up the water using electricity, propane, oil, or gas and then uses the steam to heat the home by using radiators or convectors.
- Heat pumps are becoming the most efficient and smartest heating option available. Heat pumps take warm air from outside and push it into your home. Heat pumps can also be used as an air conditioning replacement since they take the heating process and reverse it to cool your home.
- Mini-splits or ductless heating are a type of heating and cooling system that can be used to provide both heating and cooling to individual rooms or zones within a building. Unlike traditional HVAC systems, which rely on ducts to distribute air, ductless mini-split heaters use an outdoor unit and one or more indoor units to deliver conditioned air directly to the space. This makes them a versatile and efficient option for heating and cooling individual rooms or areas, and can be particularly beneficial for homes or buildings that do not have existing ductwork or where ductwork installation is not feasible.
There are many factors to take into consideration when choosing heating solutions for your home. That’s why it’s essential to discuss the options available with one of our heating specialists at Aire Texas.
Choosing the Right Heating Installation Specialist
When making the decision to replace your heating system, you want quality service every time. At Aire Texas, we make sure that all of our HVAC technicians are educated on the latest innovations in the industry and receive thorough training. When you choose Aire-Texas, you’re in good hands. In addition to our expert technicians, we only offer the highest quality products. As a family-owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on offering the best service and products because if it’s not something we’d provide for our family, it’s not good enough for our customers either.
Other Plano HVAC Services We Offer
In addition to providing heating services, we handle all things cooling. Whether it’s an air conditioning repair or an air conditioner replacement, no problem is too big or small for Aire Texas. We also offer indoor air quality services so you can breathe easily knowing your family is surrounded by the cleanest air possible.
At Aire Texas, our customers can become members of the Cool Club, our annual maintenance agreement. Members receive service visits twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall, to clean, test, and inspect their air conditioning unit to make sure it’s working properly. Members also receive priority customer service, discounts, no charges for after-hours visits, lifetime repair guarantees, and a free home energy assessment.
For Superior Heating Installation Services in Plano, TX and the Surrounding Areas, Call Aire Texas Today
Whether you need emergency heater repairs, a new heating system installed, or just regular maintenance, you can depend on our experts to provide exceptional service every time. You can rest assured that when it comes time for a complete replacement, our team only offers the best, highest-quality options in heating and cooling. We also offer financing options, so you don’t have to sweat the cost of an emergency installation or repair. Call us today at (972) 424-2473 or complete our online contact form to schedule an appointment.