Dual Fuel Systems in Plano, TX
At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc, we’ve been serving the HVAC needs of homeowners in Plano, TX and the North Central Texas area since 2010, and we know that however brief our winters may be, our customers want efficient and cost-effective heating options.
This is where the dual fuel HVAC system comes in. It combines the cooling and heating functionality of a heat pump system with a backup furnace for when the weather cools. Unsure if a dual fuel system is right for your home?
Our platform is educating our employees so they can educate our customers—when you contact our Installation Specialists, we’ll look at your current HVAC systems and teach you how they’re serving you, and what home comfort systems may benefit you further.
Contact us to learn more about dual fuel systems and their benefits. We believe in doing things the right way, every time!
The Benefits of a Dual Fuel System Installation
Dual fuel systems are single entity systems, but combine an air-source heat pump with a gas furnace. This enables you to cool your home in the summer efficiently, while heating it up effectively in the winter, all from one system.
- A dual fuel system is a heat pump – Heat pumps have a component called a reversing valve that enable them to work as an air conditioner in the summer, but a heater in the winter.
- Heat pumps struggle when it’s too cold – While our winters may be brief, nighttime temperatures frequently dip below what a heat pump can reasonably handle. With a dual fuel system, the gas-powered furnace automatically kicks on, to allow efficient heat.
If you’re considering upgrading both your air conditioner and heater this year, then a dual fuel system replacement is well worth your consideration. Contact our team to learn more about your options.
Contact Us for Your Dual Fuel System Maintenance
Because dual fuel systems are two-in-one, year-round HVAC systems, they do require twice annual maintenance. This is particularly true as they utilize a backup gas powered furnace.
Routine dual fuel system maintenance through our Cool Club Maintenance Program ensures that your system remains:
- Efficient – During maintenance, our diagnostic engineers thoroughly clean, adjust, and inspect your system. This helps it perform at 95% of its original efficiency throughout its lifespan.
- Relatively repair free – All HVAC systems require repair at some point, by way of component replacement or adjustments. Maintenance helps catch these needs early, so you’re less likely to face an emergency later.
- Safe – Dual fuel systems are designed with safety in mind. Any gas-powered system is going to come with inherent risks. Maintaining your dual fuel system on a routine basis helps us stay on top of any safety issues that can crop up.
- Affordable – Our Cool Club membership benefits include discounts on any repairs, installations, or services, in addition to the inherent benefits of routine maintenance.
If you find yourself in need of dual fuel system repairs, don’t hesitate to contact our team. We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year, and believe in vigilant customer service. Our top priorities are our employees, customers, and our community!
FREE Service Call w/Repair!
CALL US TODAY!Only applies to repairs over $350. Cannot be combined with any other offer.