Air Sealing in Plano, TX
You wouldn’t go sailing in a leaky boat, and therefore you shouldn’t live in a leaky house. True, these have drastically different consequences, but the consequences are there nonetheless—wasted energy, wasted money, and inadequate comfort.
Does your home need air sealing? The Diagnostic Engineers at Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc can help you determine this! Education is our platform here—our employees make sure that not only are you well informed of how your home is currently performing, but what products and services may further improve your comfort.
For professional air sealing services in Plano, TX and the surrounding North Central Texas, contact us today. We believe in “doing it right the first time every time!”
How Is Your House Performing?
Air leaks are quite possibly the biggest threat to home energy efficiency. What can you do if you suspect air leakage is occurring in your Plano, TX area home?
- Schedule a professional energy audit with our Customer Specialists.
- Our Diagnostic Engineers will look for cracks around windows, gaps in the attic, duct breaches, and more.
- We’ll then give you a breakdown of our findings and provide recommendations on next steps.
There’s no reason for you to suffer from a decline in comfort and health due to air leakage. Reach out to our team today!
Our Air Leak Testing Methods
Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc uses a combination of methods to determine if air leakage is occurring in your Plano, TX area home, and where precisely the leakage is occurring from. These methods include:
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras – These cameras can literally help our team see heat, or lack thereof, going through your air ducts.
- Static Pressure Testing – Static pressure is the resistance to airflow in an HVAC system’s components and ductwork.
- Smoke Pencils – Also referred to as smoke sticks, these are battery-powered machines strategically placed in areas that may experience air leakage.
Your Air Sealing Solutions
Air leaks, duct breaches, drafty doors and windows, or any gaps or cracks in your drywall can allow for air to flow in and out of your home. The potential consequences of this include:
- Reduced energy efficiency from your home’s HVAC and indoor air quality systems.
- Access for rodents and other critters to find their way into your home.
- Increased indoor pollution and allergen exposure.
- Decreased comfort.
At Aire Texas Residential Services, Inc, we’ve got the tools and experience needed to effectively resolve any air leakage problems a home in Plano, TX or throughout the North Central Texas area might have.
- Caulking – Your home has what’s called a thermal envelope—this prevents heat transfer from the interior of your home to the exterior—and caulking takes care of any holes or gaps interfering with this.
- Attic Air Sealing – By using the right combination of heat-resistant caulking with insulating materials, we can effectively seal your attic to ensure no heat is escaping during the winter and no conditioned air is getting out through gaps during the summer.
- Duct Sealing – Store bought duct tape—which is actually not appropriately named—is ineffective at providing a long-term solution to breached ductwork. Mastic sealing from our professionals will ensure any pinhole leaks, tears, or gaps will be properly closed up.
FREE Service Call w/Repair!
CALL US TODAY!Only applies to repairs over $350. Cannot be combined with any other offer.